14.8.09

Chocolate yoghurt

Ok, most of my friends know that I can cook, I just do not have the habit hanging around the kitchen. Lately, since I don't go out a lot, I have lot of time doing some cooking. Sweet things, mostly. So... from now on, there is this new tag on my blog: cooking.

I have some yoghurt in the fridge for a while and they are not my favourite taste (plain with sugar, and I only like fruity ones). I still have some bag of chocolate (still now). I was just too lazy to eat both of them but I wanna some chocolate and I also wanted some yoghurt.

Step-by-step solution:
- I unpacked some jars of sweety yoghurt and poured them into a big bowl.
- I pick some stick of chocolate, broke them into small pieaces and put them in the bowl, too.
- Then I folded them together and put the bowl into microwave oven.
- I chose defrost for 2 first minutes and then changed to middle for 2 more minutes. Both the chocolate and yoghurt did not totally melt but they fold good together.
- Then I re-packed the whole mixture into yoghurt jars and put them back in the fridge for couples of hours. And I had that thing I call "chocolate yoghurt".

Tips:
- You can put the bowl of mixture above another boiled water bowl and the steam can do the melting job as good as microwave oven.
- If you want a "whole" chocolate yoghurt, you should totally melt the chocolate into a liquid mixture before fold them into the yoghurt mixture. In my case, I just melt both of them a little bit so I had that mixture which was looked like "chip chocolate in yoghurt".
- One more thing, use the microwave safe bowl if you wanna put it in the oven.

And I forgot taking the picture. So... hope that I remember the pictures next time (before I eat them all like the yoghurt hahaha)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin