Happy New Year 2009!
Happy New Year and Happy New You, my all dears!
I was kind of too busy these days for writing any thing. Thus it kind of took me almost a week into the year of 2009 to say Happy New Year. However, it is also said that it's better late than never. So... my dears, Happy New Year, again!
Actually being busy also means wanting (even needing) the writing more and more. I have tons of ideas in my mind whenever life gets busier. After that when I feel a little bit calming down, all the ideas also simply take off. Cranky, rite?
Read a lot these days. Not mainstream books, just the fiction ones. It's simple, easy to read, kind of "feel good" and so on. It doesn't mean the life of characters on those books being easier than ours but we all somehow know that theirs always come to "a happily-ever-after-ending" and that's the point of the kind of books.
And the Lunar New Year is very around. Hope you all make it best!
Ok, I close the post here. See you all next post. Love ya!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment