14.11.08

Shanghai 2008 - P.6

This morning I woke up a little bit earlier than previous days. I went to the bank for money exchanges. Cruel! I always had this thought the public bank in Vietnam was slow and had not good hospitality. Sorry, guys! Bank in China is even slower. I had to wait for about 45' and I was the 3rd customer on waiting list. Believe it? God!

Yesterday was the "expense day". I used lots of money. I bought some T-shirts, the Wilson backpack that I mentioned and an umbrella. The Wilson backpack was discounted for the tournament event. A backpack with discounting cost more than the suitcase that I saw on metro station. Uhm...

When I got out from the metro station for the shuttle bus, I saw that black man (not racism, just a word) who was also walking out. I asked him if he was joining the tournament himself. Sorry, he was not. But he was very nice. We talk a lot on the way to the shuttle bus station. I know I'm talkative, needn't reminding me, honeys! He was from Bahamas (spell? I mean the famous tourist island) and he is working in Shanghai as a financial consultant, half year in Shanghai and half year in Tokyo, indeed. He returned to his hometown 2 years ago for Christmas. It was warmer there in winter, of course. Know what? His name is Romeo. (I even asked him "where's your Juliet?" when we said goodbye.)

Oh! My NOLE in black. He played more than just well in the first set. He seemed laid-back, played funny. But I couldn't believe in my eyes. What was wrong from the 2nd set? Stressful, somehow angry himself. Oh! I thought yesterday we all saw that girl who sat next to the training team. Is that his girlfriend Jalena? She looked good, rite? NOLE! NOLE! NOLE! I don't want to see this out of control NOLE again in the semi-final. I want the NOLE I love, I mean it, honey.

And you know what "cruel" is? The cruel thing was... the Bryans brother joined a music band performing at the public tent at the same time with NOLE's match. WTF!?! I like the Bryans but I love NOLE. Ok, not a choice, rite? Cruel!

Then Davy and Del Potro were on court. Ok, admit it Davy played pretty well this tournament. However, I've still not recognized his best point. Anybody knows? Please show me!

It's almost 1.00pm again. I have to return my room for preparing. I think tonight I will be back hotel late since the last match is the one of Federer and Murray. I have to go out early tomorrow and the day after that for the early matches of semi-finals and finals. Don't know if I have time for internet. I'll be back whenever I have time.

See ya!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin