I kind of LMAO
I had a nice evening with my 2 dearest friends. After the dinner @ Al Fresco, we wanna walking a little bit around the city center corner. As passing by the bookstore, we decided having a look. Each chose the favourite spot. I wandered back and forth at the corner of foreigner books since the bookstore is not my fav one - based on the fact that the price is much higher than the one I usually spend my money on books (20-30%, much higher, rite?). Suddenly Ms.Auditor called me and asked me something about a book for children. Her only question "How can a duck transform into a swan? It's illogical itself!" My eyes were 2 O(s) and my mouth was a bigger O. Then we decided calling Ms.Doc and gave her the book, waiting for her judgment. Finishing the book, Ms.Doc was kind of... "WTF? An ugly duck, and she is even... infertile." I was... speechless. Oh my dearest friends!!!
And guess what... bet that you all know the story. "The Ugly Duckling" of Andersen. My God! I can't believe it! Ms.Auditor even said that she'd heard of the term "Ugly Duckling" thousands times but that was the first time she really read it. Ok, so... an auditor asked for logic from the story, a doctor from obstetrics (specialize in infertile problem) asked for the child no matter beautiful or ugly. I'm trying my best remembering my first encounter with the story yearsss ago at the moment.
Have you ever heard of the story? What was your first impress? Share with me, please! I think I need something better erasing this "my-love-with-literature-harassment".
More information of the story is here.
And guess what... bet that you all know the story. "The Ugly Duckling" of Andersen. My God! I can't believe it! Ms.Auditor even said that she'd heard of the term "Ugly Duckling" thousands times but that was the first time she really read it. Ok, so... an auditor asked for logic from the story, a doctor from obstetrics (specialize in infertile problem) asked for the child no matter beautiful or ugly. I'm trying my best remembering my first encounter with the story yearsss ago at the moment.
Have you ever heard of the story? What was your first impress? Share with me, please! I think I need something better erasing this "my-love-with-literature-harassment".
More information of the story is here.

No comments:
Post a Comment