About my health - thank you, my dears!
Hey all!
Some lines about my health. Things seem alright now. My neck was sore like shit last 2 weeks. And I couldn't take it any more. My aunt found me a doctor and I had a check. He gave me some pills, anti-inflammatory patchs and instruction for X-ray pose. He said that in the worst case I had to take a surgery 'cause my cervical spine was in kind of awful trouble. Luckily, things are not that bad as the X-ray exposed. No surgery at all. Thanks God! However, I have to use a soft cervical collar from now on to prevent any other harm in the future. It's not a "fixed" but I have to use it as much as I can throughout the days. At first, it was kind of funny but I've got to used with it now. Wanna know about it? I enclose an illustration as below.

Thanks for all your concerns. I love you all, guys!
Some lines about my health. Things seem alright now. My neck was sore like shit last 2 weeks. And I couldn't take it any more. My aunt found me a doctor and I had a check. He gave me some pills, anti-inflammatory patchs and instruction for X-ray pose. He said that in the worst case I had to take a surgery 'cause my cervical spine was in kind of awful trouble. Luckily, things are not that bad as the X-ray exposed. No surgery at all. Thanks God! However, I have to use a soft cervical collar from now on to prevent any other harm in the future. It's not a "fixed" but I have to use it as much as I can throughout the days. At first, it was kind of funny but I've got to used with it now. Wanna know about it? I enclose an illustration as below.

Thanks for all your concerns. I love you all, guys!

No comments:
Post a Comment