7.5.08

As I told them "I wanna hear your voice"

Janusz wrote something like "women always want to be the most important woman of as many men as it can be".

You might be around for too long. Your need talking to me, sharing with me your life seemed becoming my need to be that "important part" of your life. Your needs seemed to be my addiction. And I didn't even recognize that, for as long time as it was.

And then, when you're not around, I suddenly recognize how silent my life is, without you.

I've never need you, as I always am aware. But I was not aware that I need your need to be with me. The need to be the most important woman of as many men as it can be. The need to be the important woman of yours.

Silent.

I told K call me because "I wanna hear your voice". I didn't really want to hear his voice. I just wanted to have the feeling of being the important woman of any man as the moment. And I always know that none of those men can resist whenever I tell them "I wanna hear your voice".

Sometimes I feel that one man who knows nothing about me but my name knowing about me more than I was aware. He once said that I'm kind of girl who just wanna tease them all, up and down, and have never really given a shit, kind of jerk.

It's true. I have not any little feeling with that man, or with K. I just need to hear their voice to remind me how important I am to them, when you are not around and the feeling of being your important woman is absent...



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin