27.1.08

Not a rising star anymore...

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! He's not the rising star anymore by claiming the first major championship on the age of 20. It was a tough match for both players (as it happened - BBC) and the one who handled the pressure better was the winner. Nole seemed too nervous on the first set and lost 2 serving games after broke the first serving game of Tsonga (the one "killed" Gasquet some days ago, then "killed" Nadal by 3 straight sets). However, he found the way back into the match by his calm and cool. Nole is not that little boy on US Open 2007 Final match anymore. He's the King-to-be now. He just slowly came to the throne. I love it! I love you so much, NOLE!!!! You did it! And we - your all fans - are waiting for the day you claim the number 1 position. You'll soon do it, Nole.

Novak "NOLE" Djokovic - the CHAMPION of Australian Open 2008.

Cameron Spencer/Getty Images



WILLIAM WEST/AFP/Getty Images


And the family is always right by his side. They all deserve it, too.

Clive Rose/Getty Images


There was a banner on court as "Novak's bringing the sexybak". Does it mean you're too sexy, NOLE? hahaha I love it! Really do I.

Clive Brunskill/Getty Images

Such a lovely way starting the new season!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

from lonely wanderer: djokovic danh do ec xem thua roi.:))

Blog Widget by LinkWithin