You made me hurt
I love Marat Safin most. He lost the first match I've watch of AO08. It's ok 'cos he's not the Marat of 3 years ago (the day I fallen in love with him) and he did it as good as he could.
I love Andy Roddick a lot. He lost the 2nd match of that. I find out it's not good but it's ok 'cos he did his best and that's all he could.
I woke up early in the Sunday morning for the 2 matches of David Nalbandian and Richard Gasquet. Nalbandian - the phenomenon guy - lost the 1st match of the day easily. It's ok because we all know that he's the guy of unexpected things. Just leave him alone and he will do it better.
However, you hurt me, Richard. The way you played, the way you lost, and the way you were. You looked a lot like you would stand for everything that could happen. The swings of the one-handed backhand were still there and as splendid as they used to be. But all the power from the serve seemed absent. The power seemed absent today for somewhere else. You silently suffered all. And it really did hurt me. Huhuhu my Richard! Allez! I wanna see you back on the next tournament with your swings that I love most.
I'm confused. I watched 4 matches of 5 favourite players and they lost all. Should I watch the next up match of Nole (vs Hewitt)?


No comments:
Post a Comment