Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones
ANAKIN
Don't be afraid.
PADMÉ
I'm not afraid to die. I've been
dying a little bit each day since
you came back into my life.
ANAKIN
What are you talking about?
PADMÉ
I love you.
ANAKIN
You love me?! I thought we
decided not to fall in love. That
we would be forced to live a lie.
That it would destroy our lives...
PADMÉ
I think our lives are about to be
destroyed anyway. My love for you
is a puzzle, Annie, for which I
have no answers. I can't control
it... and now I don't care. I
truly, deeply love you, and before
we die I want you to know.
PADME leans toward ANAKIN. By straining hard, it is just possible for
their lips to meet. They kiss.
ANAKIN
I have no desire to be cured of
this love either. Long or short,
I vow to spend the rest of my life
with you.
They kiss again.
Suddenly I caught the scene and fall in love with the quote. It's such a romantic one, isn't it?
Script source: www.imsdb.com
Don't be afraid.
PADMÉ
I'm not afraid to die. I've been
dying a little bit each day since
you came back into my life.
ANAKIN
What are you talking about?
PADMÉ
I love you.
ANAKIN
You love me?! I thought we
decided not to fall in love. That
we would be forced to live a lie.
That it would destroy our lives...
PADMÉ
I think our lives are about to be
destroyed anyway. My love for you
is a puzzle, Annie, for which I
have no answers. I can't control
it... and now I don't care. I
truly, deeply love you, and before
we die I want you to know.
PADME leans toward ANAKIN. By straining hard, it is just possible for
their lips to meet. They kiss.
ANAKIN
I have no desire to be cured of
this love either. Long or short,
I vow to spend the rest of my life
with you.
They kiss again.
Suddenly I caught the scene and fall in love with the quote. It's such a romantic one, isn't it?
Script source: www.imsdb.com


1 comment:
Ec ec. spam :((
Post a Comment