9.12.05

Football stories - AC Milan - my "most wanted"

I wrote this poem (adapted from "10 things I hate about you"), dedicating to my "most wanted" Football Club and all who love them as well.

AC Milan - 10 things I love about you

I love the way you play football
And the way you keep the goal
I love the way you drive your match
I love it when you win

I love your loyally captain
And the way creative Kaka plays
I love so much Gattuso makes me crazy
He even makes me angry

I love the way Pirlo passes the ball
I love it when he recovers well
I love it when Nesta slips the ball
Even better when Dida snatches the ball

I love it when Sheva’s around
And then targeted shoots the ball
But mostly I love arrogant Pippo’s offside
And his roaring Tomcat face with the penalty…


(C'mon guys! You can win if you want la la la la...)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin