Adam Lambert - GlamNation Tour - KL
OMG!!!! OMG!!!! I finally got to Adam's concert. Adam live on stage. Yes, the Adam with all the GLAM, all the glitter, all the fascinating. Just 3 words: GREAT! GREAT! GREAT!!!!
It was said that because of all the bullshit with the anti-gay group in Malay, he had to tone down all "the gay acts". Bullshit, isn't it?! So no male-on-male kisses, no catch & grab and things like that. But who cares, anyway? The Adam's fandom just cares of all his music, his glamour, his talents, his glitter and as he said... "It's all about love".
The performance? The music? You need to ask? NO! It's Adam we're talking about here. Thus I repeat, just 3 words: GREAT! GREAT!... and... GREAT!!!
And you know what? I found that Tommy is so damn CUTE! Cute! Cute! OMG! Why didn't I know earlier???!!!
All the best to Adam and the band for the next leg of the tour in Europe. God! I bet he's very happy with the scene to come. Why? It's Europe with all the openness. No need to tone down anything. You go Adam!

No comments:
Post a Comment