Star trek - quite good movie
Yeah, it's a really good movie. Why don't any of my friends wanna watch it? Some praised Angels & Demons but I personally don't think it's a "that good" movie. That movie has a good storyline and it's from the original novel of Dan Brown. However, from the cinema aspect, I think it's just an ok one.
Back to Star trek. It has been on screen for more than a month but I have just got the chance to watch it today. I like the original series but I'm not a big fan. I just think this movie will be another not-much-artistic-action-science movie which is good for entertainment. Ok, the movie is quite good for entertaining, really good, which makes you wanna experience the whole universe of the movie. It's also good in creating the characteristic of main characters with the whole new life aspect. There are some characters I like a lot. First, not the main characters Kirk and Spock (even though I think I like this Spock more than the original one) but the "sidekick" Chekov played by Anton Yelchin. Chekov of Mr. Yelchin is so cute, naively and purely cute. And I love the scene when he "jumped up and down" saving Kirk and Sulu when they droped into Vulcan. It's quite funny and lovable. I think it has been a very long time we have not any character like that on screen. Yes, we have a lot cute characters who are annoying cute but the kind of naively and purely like that is just rare these days. I also has a crush for George Kirk (Captain Kirk's father) even though he has just a short scene. Hey, he has a very seductive voice, after all.
Ok, close here. Just some lines about a very good movie since it's a long time for my writing on movie.

No comments:
Post a Comment