20.5.09

That I call sweet - from Blogs of Note

Sometimes I wonder where I was before the day of internet. I started using network like 12 years ago and I just hardly remember how the day before that was. It's like a blurred memory with all kind of books I could dig out from the old closet of my aunts and uncle. Don't ask me what I read since I cannot remember, too.

Ok. Enough for the past.

Back to the day.

I often check the Blogs of Note since they usually have the good suggestion and it lights up my day before I start my work. I often wonder how that team works. Like they surf around or someone suggests or nominates or something like that? However, I just mostly visited those sites once and hardly returned for a re-tour. They are mostly good or cute in design but I just cannot see the connection with the authors. Suddenly they have today Blog of Note. The guy calls his blog "The Rest Is Still Unwritten". He admits "not being a writer". Read him and go back killing me if you agree with him. God! Someone can write so beautiful in the simplest way and still not "being a writer", so who can be a writer? I've read some of his Feature Posts and I love them. The guy is a natural storyteller and his life story is interesting. Other stories on other subjects are quite interesting, too. Ok. Enough for pimping. Check it for yourself and judge it by your heart (not your mind, ok?). Here you go: "The Rest Is Still Unwritten".

Enjoy reading, love!

And remember turn your TV on tomorrow for the Grand Final of AI2009. And... OMG! I love Adam Lambert.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin